So you want to buy The Knit Kit - 9 Essential Knitting Tools in a Travel Pak,yes ..! you comes at the right place. you can get special discount for The Knit Kit - 9 Essential Knitting Tools in a Travel Pak. You can choose to buy a product and The Knit Kit - 9 Essential Knitting Tools in a Travel Pak at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction Here. $25.61
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.5 x 0.8 inches ; 5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006U33LC0
- Item model number: 7900
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (37 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,853 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
- #4 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing > Knitting & Crochet > Knitting Kits
- Did we miss any relevant features for this product? Tell us what we missed.
- Would you like to give feedback on images or tell us about a lower price?
Seven Knitting Accessories in One The Knit Kit is equipped with the eight most essential knitting accessories needed to accompany a set of needles and yarn in your project bag. The front of The Knit Kit contains a durable row counter and a smooth retracting 5ft. tape measure. The left side of The Knit Kit has a fully removable crochet hook for picking up that dropped stitch or weaving in an end. The right side of The Knit Kit has a folding in-and-out thread cutter in the event your scissors are not available.
The back compartment of The Knit Kit nicely houses sturdy, TSA Compliant, collapsible scissors as well as point protectors and three different sized stitch markers. The Knit Kit 2011 is Pink and has two added new features. A double sided crochet hook, especially for sock knitters and a darning needle for finishing work. The Knit Kit has whatever you need for knitting on the go. Great for traveling by car, boat, train or plane. "Never lose your knit knacks again!"® We stand behind our product, and will gladly replace your Knit Kit within one year of purchase if the product is defective. Please contact us directly or the shop that you purchased The Knit Kit from.