So you want to buy Carbonized Patina 13" Single Point Bamboo Knitting Needles 14 Sizes,yes ..! you comes at the right place. you can get special discount for Carbonized Patina 13" Single Point Bamboo Knitting Needles 14 Sizes. You can choose to buy a product and Carbonized Patina 13" Single Point Bamboo Knitting Needles 14 Sizes at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction Here. $27.00
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 2 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B000VHZE2Q
- Item model number: NCS-13
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (37 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,602 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
- #45 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing > Knitting & Crochet > Knitting Needles
- Did we miss any relevant features for this product? Tell us what we missed.
- Would you like to give feedback on images or tell us about a lower price?
For sale is 14 pairs of 13" bamboo knitting needles with various sizes: US1 (2.25mm), US2 (2.75mm), US3 (3.25mm), US4 (3.50mm), US5 (3.75mm), US6 (4.00mm), US7 (4.50mm), US8 (5.00mm), US9 (5.50mm), US10 (6.00mm), US10.5 (6.50mm), US11 (8.00mm), US13 (9.00mm) and US15 (10.00mm). Needles are carbonized to enhance their strength and color (patina). Each size has 2 needles. Sizes in US and metric are permanently etched onto the needles by laser. These needles are first sanded super smooth using the finest sanding paper. They are then lightly hand rubbed with a thin layer of wax to improve the smoothness. While feeling super smooth, one can still sense the texture of bamboo. That makes them very different than lacquered needles. These needles do not have ripples (a common defect with a lot of mass produced needles). Needle points are uniformly shaped. Their smoothness, stiffness and overall quality can meet or beat any world class brands.