So you want to buy Stanwood Needlecraft Carbonized Patina 70-Piece Double Point Bamboo Knitting Needles,yes ..! you comes at the right place. you can get special discount for Stanwood Needlecraft Carbonized Patina 70-Piece Double Point Bamboo Knitting Needles. You can choose to buy a product and Stanwood Needlecraft Carbonized Patina 70-Piece Double Point Bamboo Knitting Needles at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction Here. $28.00
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 2 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B000IG7TQY
- Item model number: NCD-07
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (140 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #442 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
- #1 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing > Knitting & Crochet > Knitting Needles
- Did we miss any relevant features for this product? Tell us what we missed.
- Would you like to give feedback on images or tell us about a lower price?
For sale is 14 sets of Carbonized 7" premium quality double-point bamboo knitting needles with assorted sizes of US 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10,10.5, 11, 13 and 15. Needles are carbonized to enhance their strength and color (patina). Each size has 5 needles. Sizes in US and metric are permanently etched onto the needles by laser. Needles are first sanded to super smooth using the finest sanding paper and then lightly hand rubbed with a thin layer of wax to improve the smoothness. While feeling super smooth, one can still sense the texture of bamboo. That makes them very different from lacquered needles. These needles do not have ripples (a common defect with a lot of mass produced needles). Needle points are uniformly shaped. Their smoothness, sturdiness and overall quality can meet or beat any world class brands.